Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I adore this space designed by Pencil Shavings Studio in collaboration with Nod. I think it could be great inspiration for your space. Bright, white and tons of fun color. Great for the kids, great for an office.

office storage
office storage

Download whole gallery
Cardboard Friends by ingelaparrhenius #Toys #DIY
Cardboard Friends by ingelaparrhenius #Toys #DIY

Download whole gallery
DIY learning toys
DIY learning toys

Download whole gallery
I adore this space designed by Pencil Shavings Studio in collaboration with Nod. I think it could be great inspiration for your space. Bright, white and tons of fun color. Great for the kids, great for an office.
I adore this space designed by Pencil Shavings Studio in collaboration with Nod. I think it could be great inspiration for your space. Bright, white and tons of fun color. Great for the kids, great for an office.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment